[Distutils] easy_install wrong download site preference

Alexis Metaireau ametaireau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:38:56 CEST 2010

Hello Anatoly,

I dont know why, as I never upload a distribution to PyPI, but it seems
that your downloads distributions are not registred as so (no
rel="download" appears on the pypi page, here:
http://pypi.python.org/simple/protobuf/)

I think this is why setuptools/distribute does not browse your index the
way you want.

Hope this helpful,

Cheers,
Alexis