[Distutils] repeatable and updatable virtualenv

a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Tue Mar 23 11:38:12 CET 2010

Hi,
there's my little project running on the opensuse build server.

Actually it builds the latest subversion of python under the opt tree using the best
practices in the field (nearly hands-off approach, integrating unit testing, repeatable etc).

http://pyvm.sourceforge.net

You can get an account and build the modules linking to these builds (automatically and overnight).

Regards,
Antonio Cavallo

Disclaimer. I'm the author and the only maintainer. For a living I work in QA if that matters to you.