[Distutils] How to use Nose plugins with buildout pbp.recipe.noserunner recipe ?

Максим Lacrima lacrima.maxim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:21:59 CET 2010

Hello!

In order if someone is interested how to use Nose plugins with buildout I
have solved this problem in the following way (without noserunner recipe).
[enable_plugin]
recipe = zc.recipe.egg
eggs = nose
       nosegae
       package_under_test
initialization = from nosegae import NoseGAE
arguments = addplugins=[NoseGAE()]
extra-paths = ./parts/google_appengine
              ./parts/google_appengine/lib/yaml/lib

This works for nosegae plugin, though I don't know if the same approach
works for other plugins.