[Distutils] [Python-Dev] At least one package management tool for 2.7

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:27:14 CEST 2010

2010/3/29 anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I apologize, I know it's hard to follow.
>>>
>> [...]
>
> It is really hard to follow.

Specially for people like me not subscribed to distutils-sig and not
using neither distribute nor distutils2 (dev or whatever)

Anyway I encourage all those trying to improve Py pkg management (...
keep up the good work ...) because I am one of those who dreams of
better integration with pkg systems like `apt` (and would like to wake
up some day ;o)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
On adding Hessian (RPC) support for Trac -
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-en/~3/Vit6dRudChU/on-adding-hessian-rpc-support-for-trac.html