[Distutils] Beta release of zc.buildout 1.5.0

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Mon May 3 15:58:47 CEST 2010

On May 3, 2010, at 3:26 AM, Attila Oláh wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 04:28, Gary Poster <gary.poster at canonical.com> wrote:
>> I have made a beta release of zc.buildout 1.5.0.
>
> 1.5.0b1 was working fine for me,

Great.

> but 1.5.0b2 is acting weird;

1.5.0b2 is a re-release of 1.4.3 because of issues raised and discussed on this list on Friday.  Almost certainly you have some 1.5.0b1 bits still hanging around confusing the 1.4.3/1.5.0b2 code.

I suspect that if you get a fresh version of your branch again you'll be fine.

Alternatively, try cleaning out the buildout stuff (this usually works for me: ``rm -rf .installed.cfg bin parts``) and then rerun bootstrap and bin/buildout.

Gary