[Distutils] Distribute 0.6.12 broken on Windows

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridharr at activestate.com
Mon May 17 19:35:33 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-15, at 1:04 AM, Tarek Ziadé wrote:

>  IIRC you have a commit access so you can fix bugs too ;)

I don't think I do:

$ hg ci virtualenv.py -m "Update our local copy of virtualenv.py; now plays well with py2.7 except for --no-site-packages in bootstrap.sh (this is also a test commit to see if I really have commit access)"
pushing to https://srid@bitbucket.org/tarek/distribute
searching for changes
http authorization required
realm: Bitbucket.org HTTP
user: srid
password:
abort: authorization failed
warning: commit.autopush hook exited with status 255

.. but would be glad to start with committing minor fixes.

> And I'd be glad to give you a pypi access and to show you how to do releases

I am not yet prepared to do *releases* though. :-)

-srid