[Distutils] disutils2 tests and python 2.5

Roumen Petrov bugtrack at roumenpetrov.info
Tue Nov 16 23:22:21 CET 2010

Hello all,

I would like to ask to compare/check unit test results of distutils2
(repository) with someone.
In my build environment the unit test exit without errors:
test_check_metadata (distutils2.tests.test_command_check.CheckTestCase)
... ok
test_check_restructuredtext
(distutils2.tests.test_command_check.CheckTestCase) ... skipped
'requires docutils'
test_config (distutils2.tests.test_config.ConfigTestCase) ...