[Distutils] different python versions in one buildout?!

a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Thu Sep 2 13:55:01 CEST 2010

Maybe this project can be a reasonable starting point:

http://pyvm.sf.net

It works for the python 2.7x trunk but the same engine can be adapted to
different python versions with slight modifications.

Basically it will let you use different python version builds at the same-ish time,
side by side, so you can test your code vs different python revisions.

Regards
Antonio