[Distutils] Distribute error? datetimewidget.pot: File name too long

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 23:40:18 CEST 2010

I can reproduce this issue with setuptools 0.6c11 and (0.6 branch)
trunk and Distribute in a virtualenv under 2.6, so this is definitely
an existing bug in all versions.  It's looping on one dependency and I
don't know why yet, it's quite hard to debug and understand.

The fix that was done some time ago to keep the working env state is
not working for that case. I will continue to look for the problem in
the upcoming days.

Tarek

--
Tarek Ziadé | http://ziade.org