[Distutils] Distribute error? datetimewidget.pot: File name too long

Jon Hadley me at jon-hadley.com
Mon Sep 27 11:27:45 CEST 2010

On 27 Sep 2010, at 00:18, P.J. Eby wrote:
> Here's how to fix the problem

Your suggested fix worked great, thanks for the explanation.

This implies, I assume, that the 'bug' Tarek found is in how setuptools/distribute deals with a mistake in my package, as opposed to a full blown bug causing my original error.

Thank you both P.J. and Tarek for your dogged attention to this issue - I very much appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Jon Hadley