[Distutils] Project with multiple eggs

Marc Tardif marc at interunion.ca
Mon Apr 25 20:30:35 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

Is there a way to build multiple eggs within the same project? I'm using
distutils with buildout which makes certain assumptions about setup.py
being able to build a single egg. So, I started looking around and found
python-repoze.who-plugins which has a setup.py in the base of the project
calling upon individual setup.py files in subdirectories. I'm not sure
this is recommended though and not sure how it would work with buildout
either. So, I'm wondering if there might be a reasonable example of a
project building multiple eggs from the same project.

--
Marc Tardif <marc.tardif at canonical.com>
Freenode: cr3, Jabber: cr3 at jabber.org
1024D/72679CAD 09A9 D871 F7C4 A18F AC08 674D 2B73 740C 7267 9CAD