[Distutils] buildout-versions now on github

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Tue Aug 16 14:34:00 CEST 2011

On 13-08-11 11:15, Chris Withers wrote:
> Hi All,
> In an effort to make it easier to get involved, I've moved
> buildout-versions to github:
> https://github.com/Simplistix/buildout-versions

buildout-versions 1.6 requires buildout >= 1.5

Your recipe was one of the things that prompted me to re-investigate
whether I could get buildout 1.5 to work :-)

Not getting buildout 1.5 to work means I have to pin more and more
things to older versions, which isn't something I want to keep doing
obviously. It is also something that's virtually impossible to explain
to potential new buildout users.

Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
reinout at vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/
"If you're not sure what to do, make something. -- Paul Graham"