[Distutils] extends-cache

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Sun Feb 13 21:11:40 CET 2011

Hi,

I posted the bugs (I think are 2 diferent) into launchpad with my
patches which I made on friday:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/zc.buildout/+bug/717730

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/zc.buildout/+bug/717802

You are right about fall-back, I used the "ugly" way to not change
download utility API.

Feel free to comment, I can update my patch.

Regards,
Rafael Monnerat