[Distutils] Support for multi-index ?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed May 11 18:17:54 CEST 2011

On 11/05/2011 17:02, Carl Meyer wrote:
> Depends what you mean by "our internal pypi instance." If you already
> have a running instance of some software that emulates PyPI, including
> the specific layout of PyPI's project/version URLs, and you're tied to
> keeping that, you will not be able to just point find-links at that

Sure you would, as if this was the case, it would have the same 'simple'
view that the real PyPI has, you'd just need to point find-links at that.

I'm not sure, but you might see find-links doing the insane setuptools
spidering this, in which case, even non-simply links will be fine.

So, the short YES would have sufficed and been less confusing ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk