[Distutils] Buildout: adding a link to a compiled library: uno

Alessandro Dentella sandro at e-den.it
Sun Apr 1 10:47:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have many web projects that depend on 'uno' component of openoffice to
prepare pdf. I don't really need to compile it inside my buildout env. I'm
not really inclined to do that as I know dev and deply is always in an
environment with a working system 'uno' package.

Under virtualenv all I do is to add 2 symlinks to uno.py and unohelp.py to
the site-packages directory.

Which is the best way to accomplish a simple setup as this one under
buildout?

thanks in advance

sandro
*:-)