[Distutils] easy_install

Yoshio Arai qyarai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:57:39 CET 2012

I was using Mac 10.6.
Installed Python 2.7 and installed easy_install.
using, easy-install, Brian seems to be installed.
But, only scipy is not properly installed as in
error message.

Then I tried to use Python2.6 because when I tried
to install scipy alone, it said this scipy only works with python2.6.
But, Python 2.6 IDLE does not open, 2.6 may not work in Max 10.6.

So, now my Mac is 10.8, and try to use scipy superpack.
xcode4.5 is installed.

Yoshio