[Distutils] Request: new zc.buildout release

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jul 12 15:40:37 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Martijn Pieters <mj at zopatista.com> wrote:
> Could we have a new release of zc.buildout please? 1.5.2 was released nearly
> 2 years ago, and trunk now contains some interesting bug fixes and new
> features.
>
> If there is something blocking a 1.6 release,

Other than time, no.

> could we see about branching
> off the 1.5.x line to at least push out the bug fixes?

If someone wants to work on either, that's cool. I think 1.6 would be easier.

I'm working on buildout 2:

  https://github.com/buildout/buildout

  (I've gotten blocked a bit dealing with Python 3.3. I should
   probably set that aside and get 2a3 out sooner.)

And don't have time for buildout 1.

Jim
--
Jim Fulton