[Distutils] [Python-Dev] accept the wheel PEPs 425, 426, 427

Pachi pachi at rvburke.com
Sat Nov 3 15:40:28 CET 2012

Hi,

I've just one suggestion after reading the PEP, and it is about the
Project-URL description.
> Project-URL (multiple use)
> ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
>
> A string containing a browsable URL for the project and a label for it,
> separated by a comma.
>
> Example::
>
>      Bug Tracker, http://bitbucket.org/tarek/distribute/issues/
>
> The label is a free text limited to 32 signs.
Perhaps the description could be reworded so the field ordering that's
implicit in the example and the one in the description aren't contradictory.
I would find the following text less confusing:

    Project-URL (multiple use)

    A string containing a label for the project and a browsable URL for it,
    separated by a comma.

    Example::

         Bug Tracker, http://bitbucket.org/tarek/distribute/issues/

    The label is a free text limited to 32 signs.

Regards, and thanks for the great work you are doing,

Rafael Villar Burke