[Distutils] python setup.py develop and extras

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Nov 23 23:11:01 CET 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk>wrote:

> On 07/11/2012 18:36, Chris Withers wrote:
>
>> On 06/11/2012 12:23, Daniel Holth wrote:

If you're still looking for an answer, pretty much all you can do for that
is: "setup.py develop easy_install pkgname[docs,testing]".  You can shorten
it by defining an generic alias for "develop easy_install" in your global
or user distutils .cfg, or a project-specific alias for "develop
easy_install pkgname" in the project's setup.cfg.