[Distutils] Struggling with a modular buildout configuration

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Mon Sep 10 15:04:30 CEST 2012

Alex Clark <aclark at aclark.net> writes:

> Did zc.buildout 1.6.3 help at all?

No, it exhibits the very same behaviour as described in my previous
post, that is, the configuration bits from proj2 clobber those coming
from proj1. While it's enterely possible I'm misusing the extends
functionality, it seems something odd is happening in the
_update_section() function...

Thanks and bye,
lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.