[Distutils] distlib updated with resources API

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 10:17:57 CEST 2012

Georg Brandl <g.brandl <at> gmx.net> writes:

> I've cloned the bitbucket.org/vinay.sajip/distlib repo to
> hg.python.org/distlib.

Thank you very much.

> At the moment no hooks are set up; let me know if you want e.g. email
> notification, CIA or roundup integration.

Are the coding style (whitespace) hooks set up? They would be useful to have.

Re. the integration with CI, roundup and email, I'm not sure exactly which
features are easy to provide - how much work would they mean for you? I don't
see any urgent need to implement these right away - perhaps we can add these
when some more work has been done, and there are more contributors who can
benefit.

Regards,

Vinay Sajip