[Distutils] [tuf] Re: Automation for creating, updating and destroying a TUF-secured PyPI mirror

Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy tk47 at students.poly.edu
Wed Apr 10 05:52:04 CEST 2013

I have finished generating the /simple metadata and they are about 52MB
--- not too far off from my estimate of 59MB. Remember: this is the
worst-case size for simple metadata.

I have now started generating the /packages metadata. If all goes well,
I should be able to test pip against a realistic TUF-secured PyPI mirror
fairly soon.

All of this is taking longer than I want it to because, well, automation
is generally tricky business! We are getting there :)