[Distutils] Multi-version import support for wheel files

PJ Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Aug 27 18:30:09 CEST 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:01 AM, Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 August 2013 00:15, PJ Eby <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:
> None of these things is wrong. It is *spreading* FUD (and in particular,
> doing so cynically to undermine a proposal) that is wrong, and I hope I
> didn't do that - I certainly did not intend to and I'm a bit unhappy about
> the implication that I might have.

Sorry for the implication; it was not intended.  I did not think you
had any intent to make other people share your doubts or had any
desire to shoot down the proposal.

As I said, the real intent of my (clearly, in retrospect, very
poorly-worded) side-remark was that I thought 90% of the objections to
Nick's proposals were based on fear, uncertainty, and doubt rather
than any actual issues with the proposals themselves.