[Distutils] buildout and pep8

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Sat Feb 16 21:18:45 CET 2013

Hi,

Roland added some pep8 fixes for buildout's bootstrap file:
https://github.com/buildout/buildout/pull/77

When I'm looking at buildout's code, my hands are sometimes itching to
run pep8 (and pyflakes) over it. Nothing major, just visual stuff.

The good thing about that: it looks better and more modern.

The bad thing about that: it could wreak some havoc with existing pull
requests. The list of 'em is getting smaller and smaller every week, so
it shouldn't be too much hassle.

I'd love to do the work, but only if it stands a chance of inclusion :-)
If so, I'll first do one file and gather feedback.
Basically, I'm only going to fix what pep8 (the script) reports.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/
reinout at vanrees.org             http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl/