[Distutils] zc.buildout-1.7.0b2 released

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jan 3 13:19:39 CET 2013

The main goal of the 1.7 release is to provide an update
for buildout 1 that won't upgrade itself to buildout 2.

zc.buildout-1.7.0b2 fixes a backward-compatibility problem
reported in zc.buildout-1.7.0b1.

To get the release, download the new buildout 1 bootstrap.py script
from http://downloads.buildout.org/1/bootstrap.py:

  wget http://downloads.buildout.org/1/bootstrap.py

and use it to bootstrap your projects.  Because this is a non-final
release, you need to use the -t option when you run it:

  python bootstrap.py -t

Please try it and let me know if you have any problems. If I don't
hear anything, I'll release 1.7.0 final in a week or so.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton