[Distutils] [ANN] pypiserver 1.0.1 - minimal private pypi server
ralf at systemexit.de
Thu Jan 3 23:33:12 CET 2013
I've just uploaded pypiserver 1.0.1 to the python package index.
pypiserver is a minimal PyPI compatible server. It can be used to serve
a set of packages and eggs to easy_install or pip.
pypiserver is easy to install (i.e. just 'pip install pypiserver'). It
doesn't have any external dependencies.
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypiserver/ should contain enough
information to easily get you started running your own PyPI server in a
The code is available on github: https://github.com/schmir/pypiserver
Changes in version 1.0.1
- make 'pypi-server -Ux' work on windows
('module' object has no attribute 'spawnlp',
- use absolute paths in hrefs for root view
- add description of uploads to the documentation
- make the test suite work on python 3
- make pypi-server-standalone work with python 2.5
More information about the Distutils-SIG