[Distutils] python-distribute.org domain

Tarek Ziadé tarek at ziade.org
Sat Jan 12 00:01:15 CET 2013

On 1/11/13 11:50 PM, Donald Stufft wrote:
> Is it just a static file site or does it run something dynamic?
it's a static file that's part of the distribute release.

It's used to bootstrap a distribute setup. In the past 4 months I had
400 hits / hours on it,
and my server goes down maybe a few hours a month.  What's that ? two
nines ? :)

I guess we could read it directly from bitbucket, but that's not super
convenient.

The requirement is to be able to push that file from ssh during the release
process, via scp or whatever - and to have 2-3 maintainers being able to
do this action.
+ accept the CNAME redirect

Cheers
Tarek