[Distutils] [buildout] windows/jenkins annoyance

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sun Jan 20 17:56:29 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:

> Even worse, doing so causes an infinite loop of restarts on Mac OS X, as a
> result of the setuptools that ships with the OS versions of python:
>
> http://jenkins.simplistix.co.uk/job/testfixtures-buildout/168/PYTHON=2.7,label=mac/console

I just tried to reproduce this and couldn't.  My failure is
probably due to poor assumptions about what you're doing.
(In may also be due to me still running Snow Leopard.)

Looking at the link above, I can't tell what's being done.

Can you demonstrate the problem without jenkins, or
shining panda other scripts I can't see?

Jim

--
Jim Fulton
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jimfulton