[Distutils] buildout 2.0.0b1 released

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Tue Jan 22 12:40:02 CET 2013

On 21-01-13 13:31, Jim Fulton wrote:
> If problems aren't discovered first, I plan to make the final release
> next weekend.

I'm trying to get buildout-versions' tests to run with buildout 2.0b1.

The error I'm getting is that it uses zc.recipe.testrunner, which in
turn uses z3c.recipe.scripts.
That z3c.recipe.scripts is a zc.recipe.egg wrapper, basically, and it
fails on "from zc.recipe.egg.egg import ScriptBase":
ImportError: cannot import name ScriptBase

It might be that zc.recipe.testrunner is horribly old, being last
updated in 2010. It might also be that something somewhere needs fixing.
Anyone got a pointer/idea?

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                    http://reinout.vanrees.org/