[Distutils] I wonder what is the best practice to clean a buildout project ?

Benji York benji at benjiyork.com
Thu Jan 31 16:11:44 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Stéphane Klein
<contact at stephane-klein.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder what is the best practice to clean a buildout project ?

I don't think I have ever used a "clean" command for a buildout project.
What do you want it for?

> What do you do in your project ?

The few times I have wanted a clean build I just make a new
checkout/branch and build it from scratch.  I have worked on some pretty
big projects with buildout -- a well-designed one shouldn't take so long
to build as to be prohibitive.
--
Benji York