[Distutils] Another conversation starter - pip documentation in the Python docs

Marcus Smith qwcode at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 23:29:11 CEST 2013

no reason not to change "Package" to "Distribution" now, right?
this (http://docs.python.org/2/install/index.html) already uses the
"Distribution" word.
which means changing sentences like  "There are currently 32660 packages
here." to "There are currently 32660 distributions here."
and the main table listing would use the word "Distribution"