[Distutils] vetting, signing, verification of release files

Justin Cappos jcappos at poly.edu
Wed Jul 17 22:31:39 CEST 2013

Essentially, nothing changes from the user's standpoint or from the
standpoint of the package developer (except they sign their package).

The reason why we have multiple roles is to be robust against attacks in
case the main PyPI repo is hacked.

(Trishank can chime in with more complete / precise information once he's
back.)

Thanks,
Justin