[Distutils] [tuf] Re: vetting, signing, verification of release files

Justin Cappos jcappos at poly.edu
Thu Jul 18 03:34:06 CEST 2013

My impression is this only holds for things signed directly by PyPI because
the developers have not registered a key.   I think that developers who
register keys won't have this issue.  Let's talk about this when you
return, but it's really projects / developers that will be stable in the
common case, not packages, right?

Justin