[Distutils] A process for removal of PyPi entries

Richard Jones richard at python.org
Sun Jun 2 23:59:37 CEST 2013

I also support human involvement. I don't deal with so many cases that it's
such a burden - though I do have a bit of a backlog at the moment due to
lack of personal time.

Having said that, I can see value in automatically clearing out empty (no
meta-data, no files) registrations 6+ months after they're created.