[Distutils] self.introduce(distutils-sig)

Dennis Coldwell dennis.coldwell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 02:14:58 CET 2013

Welcome Steve!  I really enjoyed your lightning talk (and would like to
apologize for my audible "WHAT!?!" reaction when I heard the title as
"Debugging Python with Microsoft Visual Studio" :)

Welcome to the community, I've also been lurking here from some time,
hoping to see where I can lend a hand in the packaging sub-community.

--Dennis