[Distutils] Pypi Openid login problem

Dario Bertini berdario at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:54:19 CEST 2013

Hi, I tried to login on Pypi with openid, but I keep getting back this error:

on Chrome:

OpenID response has been tampered with:NotAuthenticated('Replay attack
detected', 9)

on Firefox, strangely there's a little difference:

Login failed:NotAuthenticated('Replay attack detected', 9)

I tried to login from different pages, both this:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=openid (which seems the plain
login which I'm looking for)
and this:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=login&provider=Launchpad
(launchpad is my Openid), after returning from launchpad, I land on a
openid_return page that lets me supply some more information,
(username, email and optional GPG key) with a Register button (upon
clicking, I get the same error as above)

Is this a known problem?

thank you