[Distutils] Update nose2-cov owner request, because current maintenair is away since 2013-03

Stéphane Klein contact at stephane-klein.info
Tue Nov 12 14:12:05 CET 2013

Hi,

I would like get write access on "nose2-cov" package on pypi
:https://pypi.python.org/pypi/nose2-cov/1.0a4

My username is : "harobed"

Why this request : because I've did this pull request
https://bitbucket.org/memedough/nose2-cov/pull-request/2/improve-readme-append-how-to-enable-nose2/diff

I've no answer from author since 2013-03-24.

I've send bitbucket direct message, I send directly one email at
memedough at gmail.com (2013-08-30), no answer :(

So, I would like get write access to this package on pypi.

My apologies if I post my request in bad mailing list, if so what is the good
place to post this request ?

Best regards,
Stephane
--