[Distutils] URL Structure of Packages URLs

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Tue Oct 8 15:19:37 CEST 2013

I was wondering if anyone was aware of anything that relies on
the current structure of package urls, namely:

    /packages/source|any|etc/D/Django-1.0.tar.gz?

I would like to change this but before I work up a concrete plan for
people to comment on and discuss I'm trying to figure out what, if
anything, depends on that current structure.

Donald Stufft