[Distutils] PyPI pull request

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 00:53:21 CET 2013

I have merged that PR but I really don't see any point in making any
changes to the current codebase beyond fixing significant issues. Cleaning
it up is not a priority. I've merged this PR to clean up the PyPI project
page on bitbucket a little, but I would ask that no further cosmetic PRs be
submitted, thanks.

Warehouse is the name of the next version of PyPI being developed by Donald
Stufft.

     Richard