[Distutils] Distribution and packaging mini-summit at PyCon: today 5 to 6

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Sat Apr 12 00:19:49 CEST 2014

  Hi,

  One hour was awfully short.  Noah did a short review of the past year
and a half, Richard talked about future plans for PyPI, Nick clarified
some thoughts, and we stopped.  I suggested each PEP or tool maintainer
writes a short email here to describe briefly current status and
short-term roadmap.  I’ll say something about distutils2 and distutils
tomorrow, now it’s time for the PyCon dinners!

  Cheers