[Distutils] wheel building help needed

Brian Wickman wickman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 23:23:13 CET 2014

Happy to answer any specific questions about PEX here or off-thread.  I'm
hacking on wheel support in my spare time -- hope to ship that sometime in
the next couple weeks.  The other big upcoming change is standardizing
docstrings throughout so that we can get a proper API published on
readthedocs.

~brian