[Distutils] "Python Packaging User Guide" has moved

Marcus Smith qwcode at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 20:43:29 CET 2014

> Here's an example of what I was meaning (please excuse the fact that I
> know nearly nothing about restructured text, and completely nothing
> about Sphinx...):
> https://github.com/pfmoore/python-packaging-user-guide/tree/quickstart

well, ok, if we keep it really tight (like 2 pages or less), then I can
bear it.  :  )
but I don't want it to grow and duplicate other parts of the guide (or
other docs).... and it starts explaining and justifying things, and tries
to be exhaustive and self-sufficient.
it's a slippery slope.  put some line at the top that makes it clear that
it's the "super-lite no-explanation quickstart".