[Distutils] [ANN] pypiserver 1.1.5 - minimal private pypi server
ralf at systemexit.de
Mon Jan 20 23:25:56 CET 2014
I've just uploaded pypiserver 1.1.5 to the python package index.
pypiserver is a minimal PyPI compatible server. It can be used to serve
a set of packages and eggs to easy_install or pip.
pypiserver is easy to install (i.e. just 'pip install pypiserver'). It
doesn't have any external dependencies.
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pypiserver/ should contain enough
information to easily get you started running your own PyPI server in a
The code is available on github: https://github.com/schmir/pypiserver
I didn't announce the previous version, so here's the changelog for the
last two versions:
- only list devpi-server and proxypypi as alternatives
- fix wheel file handling for certain wheels
- serve wheel files as application/octet-stream
- make pypiserver executable from wheel file
- build universal wheel
- remove scripts subdirectory
- add --index-url cli parameter
- make pypiserver compatible with pip 1.5
More information about the Distutils-SIG