[Distutils] PyPI Migrated to New Infrastructure with some Breakage

Donald Stufft donald at stufft.io
Mon Jan 27 13:14:27 CET 2014

Just a follow up.

On Jan 26, 2014, at 4:40 PM, Richard Jones <richard at python.org> wrote:

> It definitely looks like we've got some issues introduced in recent server migrations and reconfigurations. Things I'm aware of:
>
> - OAuth is busted
> - OpenID is confused and/or busted

These two issues existed prior to the migration as far as I can tell.

> - password reset is possibly busted

This has been fixed.

> - pypissh is busted

This is still the case and was known from the first announcement.

Additionally it seems there is an issue with the health checks when connecting from Australia that cause issues where folks will intermittently get the static page instead of the real PyPI.