[Distutils] pip on windows experience

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:58:44 CET 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Donald Stufft <donald at stufft.io> wrote:

> I don’t see any reason why SSE couldn’t be added as tags in the Wheel
> filename fwiw.

You still need to decide when to install what, but I would be interested in
talking more about that part.

> That doesn’t help for things like MKL though.

Nope, but MKL is actually easy in the sense that it deals with
architectures at runtime. OSS numerical libraries generally don't (lots of
work, and often a non issue when you can build stuff by yourself :) ).

David