[Distutils] Requesting PyPI classifiers for Sphinx

Fred Drake fred at fdrake.net
Tue Nov 25 15:11:53 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Takayuki Shimizukawa
<shimizukawa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to request classifiers for the Sphinx like:
>
> "Topic :: Documentation :: Sphinx"
> "Topic :: Documentation :: Sphinx :: Extension"

I suspect adding "Framework :: Sphinx" would make more sense for
extensions.  For tools used with Sphinx documentation without being
tied to the Sphinx application itself, "Topic :: Documentation ::
Sphinx" seems fine.  (I'd imagine an extension would specify both, and
non-extension tools would use only "Topic :: Documentation ::
Sphinx".)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fred at fdrake.net>
"A storm broke loose in my mind."  --Albert Einstein