[Distutils] wheels or system packages for pip on ubuntu

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Wed Sep 3 14:32:36 CEST 2014

On 03-09-14 13:17, Andrew Straw wrote:

> mini-dinstall

I'm not going to create debian packages for every python lib: there are
often more than one site per server, so different versions are normal.
The standard that's-why-I-like-virtualenv-or-buildout scenario :-)

"mini-dinstall" is something that looks handier than the
what-was-it-again that I use for hosting the two custom debian packages
that I have. Need to look at that.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                          http://reinout.vanrees.org/