[Distutils] Create formal process for claiming 'abandoned' packages

James Bennett ubernostrum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 00:56:08 CEST 2014

On further information, it seems the contact attempt was a message to my
gmail address, which is not the contact information I have on file for
PyPI, and is the address I use for bulk things like mailing lists. I am now
more frightened that missing an email to an alternate address (that address
gets literally hundreds of messages/day, and I do not attempt to read all
of them, hence I don't use it as a contact address for important things)
can result in this type of action.