[Distutils] Immutable Files on PyPI

Ian Cordasco graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 04:26:41 CEST 2014

+1 I know I abused this a couple times a couple years ago, but it
bothered me that I could. It also worried me because if my account
were ever compromised, someone could release malware under files named
exactly the same as my real released software. This won't prevent them
from deleting those other versions and uploading something new, but it
will provide a small bit of extra assurance.