[Distutils] Immutable Files on PyPI

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 00:42:08 CEST 2014

To add slightly to the bikeshed (sorry, since I'm not going to implement
this and have no horse in the race) you could also take a look at spinning
up a vm using Vagrant- it's worked out pretty well for Apache Aurora as a
testing environment
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-aurora/blob/master/docs/vagrant.md>.
Although you have the high upfront-cost of downloading the image, it's
slightly offset by not requiring an internet connection for subsequent
testing.